[RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

WA3GIN wa3gin at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 00:34:25 EST 2009

Yes,

A couple of decades ago I had the same set up almost with an FT1000.  The FT
power supply didn't like the the fact that I using a DSP599 with a
difference power supply...different issue but similar symptom.

Interesting problem....wonder what the matter is... could be a wiring defect
in the headphones.  You might try isolating transformers.

73,
dave