[RFI] DSL Filter Update

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 19:55:43 PDT 2009

"You're looking at the elephant through a differential-mode hole in
the tent."

Not at all. I am very well aware that there are many ways to kill a cat, but this thread started where common mode choking had failed. That doesn't mean it can never work or even that it was properly applied in that particular case.

I merely presented this filter, which I did not design (but which I would have been proud to have designed), as a possible alternative which had worked for me and some others.

73 Roger
VE3ZI