[RFI] Any Known Culligan RFI Issues?

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 29 19:26:41 PDT 2009

Hi Gang,

We have just moved to a quiet RF location in the countryside and with the
new house comes harder water than we are use to. The water softener models
we are considering are either the Gold or Medallist series from Culligan. I
have asked the salesperson to verify from his head office of any know RFI
issues with Ham Radio, hopefully he will connect with somebody in the know.

In the meantime, I am suspecting many of you good people already have a
Culligan water softener installed. Are there known issues with either the
Gold or Medallist models, and if so, fixes?

Direct email is OK,
Eric - VE3GSI