[RFI] RFI and Smart meters

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Wed Dec 22 20:46:45 PST 2010

I really appreciate all the expertise and shared experience I've received on and off the list.
The meter in question is a FlexNet 530x.  I was told by the meter reader that it would broadcast to a van driving down
the street each month.  Reviewing its specs, it appears to be capable of much more.  But, in
any case, while it does generate hash, it may not do so more than other appliances in our home.
I've more testing to do.  But from comments, it is not the obvious culprit.  More testing to do!!

73, Gary W7TEA