[RFI] I will have you arrested

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:27:54 PST 2010

I have several pages of documentation of every call I've made, every
case # I've opened, etc.  I also have a video showing the interference
on a "bad day" vs a "good day".  It's a video tape of my radio's
S-Meter with audio indicating the loud powerline noise.  The S-Meter
shows S0 on a "good day" and S9+ on a "bad day".  My interference is
somewhat sporadic.  It is there almost without fail in the summer
anytime temps > 70 or 80 degrees.  It is minimal during the rainy
season (ie. now).  The ARRL wrote them a letter a year or two ago and
that lit a fire under their butt to get them out the next week,
but...they still didn't fix it and still haven't.  Yes, I may have to
get ARRL to send out another letter soon.