[RFI] TDK ZCAT Snap-On EMI Clamp Filters

Vince Staffo vstaffo at twcny.rr.com
Sun Nov 7 18:12:00 PST 2010

I am trying to make a comparison of the TDK ZCAT Snap-On EMI Clamp Filters against the Fair Rite Mix 31 and 43 Round Snap-Its. Does anyone know what type of mix the TDK ZCAT devices are? I have looked at their specifications but all I can get out of them is that they are type 3 material?  Also, has anyone had any experience in using these TDK devices for RFI suppression? I would appreciate any information that might be offered.

Thank You,

Vince - WB2FYZ