[RFI] Electric Dog Fences - What to Buy?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 08:15:42 PST 2010

A suggestion: find a *real* large animal; farm supply/vet store and ask them for some manufacture's names and go from there. I have been blessed with the good luck re contacting manufactures and obtaining from them info regarding  RFI.  Seems that most are aware of the problem and are willing to talk at least.
Just my .01 on this.
Gary...wa6fgi