[RFI] Solar Panel RFI - Noise begins

Tony dxdx at optonline.net
Mon Aug 22 12:54:15 PDT 2011

On 8/20/2011 5:22 PM, Pete Smith wrote:
> It might be more useful if you showed us a panoramic display with a
> wider band-spread, to see if there is a characteristic repetition every x KHz, or something similar. 73, Pete N4ZR
Pete,

I made another video today and it appears that the noise is not evenly
spaced. I found it on the following 20 meter frequencies: 14128, 14158,
14210, 14233, 14280. The spacing is roughly 30, 50, 40 and 50KHz.
It continues up and down the entire band and shows up on 20 through 10
meters; I don't have antennas for the low bands.

Please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7nbW3J0GD4

Thanks for your help.

Tony