[RFI] RFI publications (Magazines)?

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Tue Dec 20 11:09:10 PST 2011

Frank,

The only one I've seen, and it is much broader than the specific area you're interested in, is InterferenceTechnology.com aimed at the EMC field.

Most utilities don't give much attention to radio interference issues until they get "The Letter" (from the FCC).  I would be surprised if there is a technical periodical focused on power line noise issues.  But if you hear of one, please share the info!  If there is one that I'm not aware of, Mike-K3RFI (RFI Services) would probably know about it.

73,
de ed -K0iL
Omaha, NE
     This is only a draft.