[RFI] RFI weekend from Hell...

G. White radiotrade at rogers.com
Tue Jan 25 10:15:10 PST 2011

What is truly sad is the fact that the bad CFL's noise was carried by the
power lines to the meter and being both conducted AND  re-radiated into the
neighbourhood for everyone else to "enjoy"....

Just think what unknowing homeowners with similar noisy CFL's and
electronics are doing to our RF resource !! It is no wonder I have such high
noise levels and that the noise floor everwhere is increasing at an alarming
rate.

...you have just demonstrated what happens when the regulating authorities
allow the RF bands to be polluted unnecessarily- by allowing manufactures to
make/import unintentional radiators, without having to meet more stringent
and effective noise regs.