[RFI] The "new" light bulbs; it is accurate.

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 21:12:53 PST 2011

As I read it, there is not one factory in the USA that makes light bulbs. I
have had CFL's fail by the boat load so I don't buy them anymore. I wish by
all that is right, that quality goes back into light bulbs and everything
else before we are all in the dark. Yet our knowledgable Congress is going
to outlaw incandescents? Huh?You all know where our light bulbs are
made......
My 2 cents.
N7RT