[RFI] The "new" light bulbs; it is accurate.

Diane & Edward Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Wed Mar 9 03:57:59 PST 2011

On 9th March, Hardy wrote:

"...Yet our knowledgable Congress is going to outlaw incandescents? Huh?You
all know where our light bulbs are made..."

Here's another goodie for your dining & dancing pleasure: our provincial
government here says that "green" is the new to-morrow---"green" will
generate thousands of new jobs here in Ontario as the government authority
in charge of electricity generation embraces the new technologies therein...

And one of these new technologies is wind-powered generation---but guess
where the generating turbines are made...? HINT: do you ever watch the old
series M*A*S*H on TV...?

Now THAT'S a real job creator here in Ontario, alright...! I wonder how many
shareholders & local "captains of industry" stand to gain from that deal...?

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ