[RFI] Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combos?

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 07:31:58 PDT 2011

I've been using the Logitech M570 trackball and K350 keyboard for some time
now with no interference to them from the rig or to the rig from them.
They use the 'new' Unifying receiver on 2.4G.
I also have a 27" Samsung flatscreen.
I close the laptop and position it out of the way.
The unifying receiver plugs into a USB jack and works really slick...no
problems at all.
Each device comes with a receiver and you have the option of using up to 6
devices on each receiver....but to keep from losing the second receiver...I
just used it. This means that while I can put both devices on 1 receiver, I
just use both receivers.
They sell 'combos' of mouse/kb but I wanted my own thing.
This pair is highly recommended.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.