[RFI] Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combos?

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 19:54:07 PDT 2011

Thank you for all of the replies.  I did some shopping today and looked
at both the Microsoft and Logitech products.  The thing I didn't like
about any of them was the size.  I currently have one of the Dell
compact wired keyboards and one thing I really like is the small size.
All of the wireless keyboards I looked at today were either the weird
shaped curvy ones or had these goofy wrist rests.

I ended up buying a USB extension cable for $13 which will solve my
problem for now.

On 3/29/2011 9:31 AM, Dave Harmon wrote:
> I've been using the Logitech M570 trackball and K350 keyboard for some time
> now with no interference to them from the rig or to the rig from them.
> They use the 'new' Unifying receiver on 2.4G.
> I also have a 27" Samsung flatscreen.
> I close the laptop and position it out of the way.
> The unifying receiver plugs into a USB jack and works really slick...no
> problems at all.
> Each device comes with a receiver and you have the option of using up to 6
> devices on each receiver....but to keep from losing the second receiver...I
> just used it. This means that while I can put both devices on 1 receiver, I
> just use both receivers.
> They sell 'combos' of mouse/kb but I wanted my own thing.
> This pair is highly recommended.
>
> Dave Harmon
> K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
> Sperry, Ok.