[RFI] UPDATE: New annoying noise just started

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Sep 7 14:10:35 PDT 2011

On 9/7/2011 1:22 PM, Brendan Minish wrote:
> It Seems to me that It's not appropriate to have a go at the ARRL's EMC
> volunteers

You are making an assumption that is probably not true -- it is my
understanding that ARRL DOES hire and pay people to address power
company noise issues. One of them ended up in our area to help a local
ham who happens to be a very good EE, and who has worked extensively
with the power company people to solve RFI issues.  He found the ARRL
person quite condescending and not very helpful.

73, Jim K9YC