[RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...

Dave Cole dave at nk7z.net
Tue Aug 14 05:10:24 PDT 2012

My vendor is somewhat at a loss as to how to incorporate it into the
agreement to purchase...  Has anyone else actually added this as a
proviso of sale before?  If so, can you shoot my your wording?  An open
ended; "I will not have any RFI of any kind at any level, ever." is
probably not going to work.

I suggested he contact the vendor of the furnace to verify that it has
no RFI issues PRIOR to install, and agreement signing.

The vendors real fear is that he does not know what RFI is, how it is
generated, etc., I am sure this scares him to add to a legal agreement,
as it would me if I were in his position.

--
Thanks,
Dave