[RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Aug 13 22:52:33 PDT 2012

On 8/13/2012 6:11 PM, pfizenmayer wrote:
> I get carriers every 18 khz from the furnace blower variable speed control.
> The contratct said "they would work with me" if any problems. I have not
> pushed that
> to any extent because they gave me a contact number at Lennox and that was a
> total waste.

Hank,

Repeat after me -- if you're not part of the solution, you're part of
the problem.  DO PUSH IT, DO MAKE THEM FIX IT.  By NOT pushing it, we
make it just that much more difficult for everyone else who gets screwed
by the bad (cheap) engineering.  The world is awash in noise.  We must
either fight to reduce it, or eventually give up ham radio. It's that
simple.

73, Jim K9YC