[RFI] GE Microwave

N0RQ-lists n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 16:16:19 EDT 2012

The XYL really would like a new microwave.  :-)
Not as a birthday or anniversary present, but just because you love her!
Maybe one with convection, or more power, or something.
And the old one -- well, it could be given to a needy person (that lives
miles away).

Someone else may have a better suggestion...

Dave N0RQ
www.PowerLineNoise.com