[RFI] Telephones and DSL

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Thu Dec 13 17:03:41 EST 2012

I've been experiencing a very similar RFI problem. Roger and I have
discussed it. I didn't get quite as far along in determining the
source, but have it narrowed down to a small area. Oddly (?), since
snow and ice arrived a few days ago, this source that had been 24/7
for months has become MUCH weaker. MOST, but perhaps not all, the
ice is now gone from overhead utility lines but the noise remains
essentially gone. I can only hope it stays that way!

73,
Paul N1BUG