[RFI] HDTV: Plasma vs LCD

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 18:10:48 EST 2012

It's a political appointment, even though he's retired from his FCC work maybe Riley H. has a chance.  If we write some letters...  :)

We need someone like him to grab the bull by the horns and get the RFI garbage cleaned up.  It's been neglected for a long time so it would take time to clean out the material pipe line.

Dale, K9VUJ
Bloomington, Mn.