[RFI] Power

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:35:02 PST 2012

I downloaded my usage from 2007 to 2012 and looked at when I got a new "energy star" frig, dishwasher, microwave etc. No noticable differences. Daily per month/year average was up and down, same in 2007 as 2010. More related to weather and if my wife was babysitting the grandkids.

The point of rising rates is well taken. The water company made us cut our use, then complained they had to raise the rates due to reduced income.... "energy star" and CLFs my be doing the same LOL

Rick, N6PE