[RFI] getting closer...

Michael Brown k9mi at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 16:13:21 EDT 2012

I just drove around the neighborhood listening to 1700 khz on my car's broadcast radio. Our neighborhood is in general noisy with power line noise, but as I was just around 50 yards or so from our house, I started hearing a softer noise that sounded more like I've got. It didn't last long so it probably is a plasma TV as so many of you have suggested.

If my back is better tomorrow, I'll head down the street with the portable radio and see what I find. I'm certain I'm in the right area now.

Thanks for all the help from the members of this reflector.

73, Mike K9MI