[RFI] 160m ARDF / fox hunt antenna

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Nov 30 15:49:14 EST 2012

Listening to teens talk about video games prompted this ...

I wonder if 1KW pulses of modulated AM might smoke-out the source?

Perhaps literally.

The RF pathway out could also be a RF pathway in ... if the RFI
suddenly stops you've accurately targeted the source ... kind of a
field artillery type solution I suppose.

Just sayin' ...  ;-)

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn nevils-station.com