[RFI] Fluorescent Light RFI

knesbitt k.nesbitt at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 26 13:19:07 EDT 2012

Eric,
perhaps a naive question, but has anyone brought this subject up with
Industry Canada? I have a difficult time understanding why a
"commercial" product is designed to a lower standard than a
consumer/residential device. In my mind, a commercial ballast would
require more stringent emi limits given the likelihood they'd be used in
much higher concentration (office buildings, factories etc).

Kirb - VE6IV