[RFI] Noise changes when room lights turn on / off- NOISE FOUND!!!!!

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 05:15:40 EDT 2012

On 22, Sep 2012, at 3:34, Tony <dxdx at optonline.net> wrote:

> So are there any quiet CFL's on the market? Lowes have them?
>
> Thank for all.
>
> Tony -K2MO

I have low power (9 watt) CFL's all over the house including two in the shack and I have never had a noise from them, bought at Home Depot.  However, I tried a larger version in the garage and it wiped out my wireless intercom, so it was putting something out onto the power line.  I pulled it out and went back to the old filament bulb.  The CFL's used to be hard starting in cold wx, but now I see they have them for outside use so they are making improvements.  LED's are becoming more available and prices are dropping.

73
Dale, k9vuj