[RFI] Apple and Motorola Wall Chargers

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Aug 15 17:18:04 EDT 2013

There's an aftermarket one of those white things that is a RFI-monster!

It has since died but I cleaned it up by plugging it into a
well-filtered power strip.

I don't do Apple stuff, other then the two teens have iPods, so
can't help with alternatives.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA