[RFI] Keyboard RFI

Michael Coslo mjc5 at psu.edu
Thu Aug 22 15:03:35 EDT 2013

There is either a bad tap, or you are on the end of an extender amp that has power enabled as if to power another amp further down the line. That is not good at all.

As for keyboards, and mice I have just given up and wrapped a toroid around the line when I buy them. Though mostly I use bluetooth now.

	- 73 Mike N3LI -