[RFI] Keyboard RFI

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Thu Aug 22 19:29:31 EDT 2013

On 8/22/2013 Jim Brown wrote:

> 2) The equipment connected to the remote cable (in this case, the CATV
> cable) has a serious AC fault condition (perhaps that mis-wiring
> problem, or a very major grounding or bonding error).

Well, as I took out a VOM and measured both the voltage and conductivity to bonded ground in my house, and the CATV shield to that ground, I think it's on the cable companies end - it isn't even hooked to my place when I measured it....

And yeah, that is the line that is making an RF racket

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)