[RFI] Keyboard RFI

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 19:52:38 EDT 2013

I wish you luck in getting a technical person you can explain this to at your cable company.

It might take some time and a few hoops with telephone robots or maybe more to get to the crux of the problem and help.

It has been my experience in the past.

Gosh, I hate those robot telephone operators.

Dale, k9vuj