[RFI] 160 meters RFI reduction using RF Choke on neighbors TV power cord

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Dec 5 23:46:10 EST 2013

On 12/5/2013 8:27 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:
> I think dealing with the neighbor is the more difficult part, rather that fixing the actual problem...maybe you have some words of wisdom on how this was done.

Sorry, as many of my friends (and enemies) will attest, diplomacy is not
my strong suit. :)

But -- if you can make a serious dent in the problem doing nothing more
than winding the a lot or turns of the power cord through a #31 toroid
or clamp-on, that's something you can do in a minute or so and is
extremely non-invasive, so it makes it easier to talk the neighbor into
letting you do it!

73, Jim K9YC