[RFI] Ultrasonic Dish

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Wed Jan 2 17:07:57 EST 2013

>I'm just looking to tell WHICH POLE is arcing.

   In my experience, once you get into an area where the
 interference is, the best tool is to use an A.M. receiver on
a frequency between 300 and 800 MHz. The receiver
should have a decent signal strength meter. When used
 in conjunction with a 5 to 10 element beam antenna, you
can get down to the offending pole. Then the Ultrasonic
can get you right down to the hardware most times.
 This is for arcing pole problems. Other problems may
require other steps.
Lee  K7TJR  OR