[RFI] RFI on 1.8 mhz

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 14:42:51 EST 2013

Joe....
I have something similar here only on 40mtrs.....
I ran it down to the Dish TV receiver. Dish insists that a telephone line be
plugged into it at all times or pay a $5 penalty.
This phone line is so the unit can phone home when/if I order a pay-per-view
movie.
The unit causes RFI on 40mtrs but I killed it with a Radio Shack/C-Comm
inline filter.
The $5 penalty has been dropped but it is still connected in case I get
terminally bored.

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
Sperry, Ok.