[RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Mon Jun 3 12:17:40 EDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Yes I have contacted the ARRL.  I helped  Mike Gruber write the ARRL web
page on grow lights.  Do you think it is best to deal with these rfi
situations one at a time or try to get at the root of the problem and
help the manufacturers clean up their ballast as impossible as that may
seem?

Tom   W0IVJ