[RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Mon Jun 3 17:53:35 EDT 2013

> Do you think it is best to deal with these rfi
>
> situations one at a time or try to get at the root of the problem
> and
> help the manufacturers clean up their ballast as impossible as that
> may
> seem?

Certainly not impossible, Tom.  That would be the best solution.
It could be easy but then one might expect great difficulties
dealing with foreign manufacturers.  OTOH, if they felt their products
were
going to be banned from the USA market just because of RFI, then
I think they would react sooner rather than later, if at all.

73,
Charlie, N0TT