[RFI] noise every 60 Khz

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 20 23:58:23 EDT 2013

: Also, is it possible that the RFI is coming from a wireless
: meter?

Check the FCC ID# on the meter and find out what band they operate in.  I
have two, they are dual band, 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz.  900 is used here.  I did
sniff around them when they were put in, I can't hear any RFI more than an
inch or two from them from the internal electronics and never heard or saw
anyhting related to their transmissions.

Aside from that, I did locate 25 arcing poles around here since yesterday
afternoon.

Kurt