[RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?

Aaron Kreider aaron at campusactivism.org
Sun Mar 10 16:32:44 EDT 2013

I bought some cheap LED bulbs on ebay which range from bad RFI to
horrible RFI.    So while they were cheap (maybe as low as $6), I
recommend staying away from Ebay. They also produce less light than
advertized (the 9 watt bulbs were dimmer than the 7 watt ones I got at
Lowes).  The quality control was terrible.

Aaron