[RFI] Nineteen Hour Noise

Tom Thompson tlthompson at qwest.net
Wed Mar 13 21:53:00 EDT 2013

Ron,

I know more about marijuana growing than I ever wanted to.  I Googled so
much that I get personalized ads about it.  One grower would not let me
in his house to install filters (I had to build them so he could install
them) until I asked if he had a good harvest.  I knew this by the timing
of the rfi.

Tom   W0IVJ