[RFI] Strong, broadband noise during wet conditions

Matt wedgef5 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 15:05:49 EDT 2013

Lee,

This is possible.  I have some transmission lines (don't know what
voltage they are) and a substation a little less than a mile away. I
just need to wait for conditions to get wet again, then I'm going to do
the breaker-off test at the house and go for a drive with the 706 to see
if I can narrow down the source.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

Matt, N0EYE