[RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun May 12 12:48:37 EDT 2013

On 5/12/2013 9:04 AM, Jeff Stevens wrote:
> The bottom line is that I will find an installed system of the same
> model, and do some listening, before committing to anything,

Good plan, but don't stop there. Get a written guarantee from your
vendor that the system will be free of radio interference, and that he
will remove it and reinstall your old system if there is interference
that he can't fix.  Obviously, that's impractical and/or very expensive,
so that will make him do his homework with his supplier(s) to make sure
that what he buys and installs includes all the filtering and good
wiring practices it takes to achieve that.

73, Jim K9YC