[RFI] RFI Identification Help

Doug Scribner dscribner at myfairpoint.net
Tue Nov 12 15:48:14 EST 2013

I think I located the source of the noise. A street light that keeps cycling
on and off...even during the day. It matches the cycle of the interference.
I entered a trouble ticket with the local utility company and the work has
been scheduled.

The pole is about 1/2 mile from me.

I'll post the results.

Doug - K1ZO