[RFI] RFI Identification Help

dalej dj2001x at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 16:06:58 EST 2013

If you have a 75 meter mobile and drive up close enough to watch it along with listening on the rig, should confirm your findings.  It will peg out your s-meter that close.  I've never found any lights quite that far away.  The one's that really give me fits, s-7 to s-9 are within 4 blocks radius. My last one was in a city park parking lot 1.5 blocks away, it was very strong, I found it by walking around the area very early one morning before sunup.  Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do…

GL

Dale, k9vuj