[RFI] Good news/Bad new on the 80m noise front

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Fri Sep 6 17:23:08 EDT 2013

Hey Gang
First the bad news - last night the noise on 80 was the worst I've ever heard - s9+20-30!!!

The good is it was back down to the usual s7 or so this afternoon, AND my wife/kids were out so I was able to pop the main breaker

The results on that was 'no change', so I can stop chasing around MY house - the BAD news is now I have to figure out where the noise is in the hood

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)