[RFI] Note to K Gordon W7EKB

David Cole dave at nk7z.net
Sat Apr 26 12:50:06 EDT 2014

W7EKB:
As an FYI, I got this when I responded to your direct email...

  kgordon2006 at frontier.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [66.196.118.240]: 554 delivery error:
    dd This user doesn't have a frontier.com account
(kgordon2006 at frontier.com) [0] - mta1559.mail.bf1.yahoo.com

Note the line:
"This user doesn't have a frontier.com account"

Something is possibly wrong with your client or server as I did a reply
to your pvt. email, and I am not having this issue with anyone else.
You may want to check your "REPLYTO" in your email client.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net