[RFI] LED Bulbs

EDWARDS, EDDIE J eedwards at oppd.com
Thu Feb 13 14:02:48 EST 2014

Dale,

You may need to look at it a little differently.  You are missing an opportunity to establishing a good working relationship where you are they technical guy who can "help" your neighbor resolve any problem without getting any FCC direct involvement other than receiving the final complaint against the problem devices (not your neighbor).

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/Neighbor_Info/Neighbor_Info.pdf

"Personalities
You can't overestimate the importance of personal diplomacy when you're trying to solve a
problem that involves two or more people! The way you react and behave when you first
discuss the problem with other individuals, such as a neighbor, utility or cable company, or
manufacturer, can set the tone for everything that follows. Everyone who is involved in an
interference problem should remember that the best solutions are built on cooperation and
trust. This is a view shared by electronic equipment manufacturers, the Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) and the American Radio Relay League (ARRL)."

73, de ed -K0iL