[RFI] LEDs etc

Dale J. dj2001x at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 13:15:24 EST 2014

And/or explain why and how if needed.  Perhaps a workshop on RFI. The ARRL lab guys are pretty knowledgable.

It should be pointed out too that bad RFI means in some situations interference with TV's and broadcast band radios in the immediate vicinity.  Also to be pointed out, that in some situations there could be a fire hazard as a result of RFI=poor design or poor construction leading to RFI and possible fire hazard.

73
Dale, K9VUJ