[RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Jun 3 13:54:51 EDT 2014

Yes re. AM, got that piece, now looking for an affordable used
handheld that gets me that on VHF & preferably also UHF.

BTW: It is bizarre that the HF noise is directionally-obvious.
As I walk toward two poles it gets louder - when I back away
it gets weaker - when I do the same with other poles the same
does not happen.

I do observe some coupling of the radio to the pole - using
the pole as a passive-repeater for AM-BC signals but I don't
observe the same on HF/SW.

Fascinating ...

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com