[RFI] U-Verse

Patrick wa4tuk-rf at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 20:29:35 EDT 2014

Rick:

Have the U-verse folks changed something that you can identify as
different?  Different wiring to the house, for instance.

Did you originally have interference from U-verse or just a problem with
your own TV service from U-verse being disrupted?

I thought, but don't really know for sure, that everything including the
TV service arrived on a high bandwidth TCP/IP connection that was then
converted back to TV in their set-top-box for the few channels you
actually choose to watch.

Regardless, I'm glad it's working for you.

Pat
wa4tuk