[RFI] U-Verse

w2ttt at att.net w2ttt at att.net
Wed Mar 12 23:44:59 EDT 2014

Pat,
Just curious if you have U-Verse as well?

Rick,
I am curious about your configuration before and now.  If you would like, please give me a call as the ARRL EMC Committee has some experience that can be helpful.  I am a member of that committee and Mike GruberW1MG is an RFI engineer on the ARRL HQ staff.  We will do what we can to help provide clarity and improvements.

73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964

Sent from Samsung tablet