[RFI] Noise...

Gary Smith wa6fgi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 12:39:57 EDT 2014

dial up 135 mhz and see if that helps. Particularly in AM mode.

I too send pole 3's box #s when I experience interference.

And, when your local utility realizes that you are on the level with
them re RFI, the next time you make a complaint you will not be looked
at as a whiner or sniveler.

Gary...wa6fgi