[RFI] rfi

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Mar 26 12:46:05 EDT 2014

I would assume that a cable modem or DSL router could cause noise.   Are
you talking about noise on the actual cables?  If so I don't think so.

Issues at their boxes where they boost signal levels etc could certainly
be worth investigating.

You need to get a directional noise finder and locate the noise yourself
instead of just calling a bunch of companies and hoping for them to find
something.

Mike W0MU